How to Create Books for Self-Publish Using PowerPoint!

How to Create Books for Self-Publish 

Using PowerPoint!

How to Create Books for Self-Publish


The images that you find here are examples of the beginning stages  of building and writing my books.  The first image is pile of pages that I drew and traced for the coloring books and journals.  

The first book that I created was the "Oh Canada, eh!"  This book is a coloring book.  I drew the maps and traced maps of the provinces and territories and I choose three symbols of each province and territory of the country.  The symbols I used was the Horned Owl, Wild Rose flower, and Mountain Bighorn Sheep.  

Tip 1 - You can go to "Public Domain" to choose images that are not copyrighted.
Tip 2 - I used large print fonts for the names of the provinces, and the territories.
Tip 3 - I snapped photos of items that I wanted to use in the coloring books - such as shoes, musical instruments, mandalas, chakras, sports equipment, flowers, and old classic cars and trucks.  All of the photos I would scan into the computer, printed them out and traced them with Print 3D, a program that is with the Microsoft program.






























 

No comments:

Post a Comment